Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ultimate!!!

Ultimate Frisbee (from here on called Ultimate) is probably my favorite sport right now. I played for several years in High School and then continued and played for Bradley in college. Starting this Summer, I've been playing with my brother in-law and some of his friends on Wednesday evenings and on the occasional Monday and Friday night in Wheaton. It's a great way to get in shape and make friends. Anyway, I just got back from that. I thought I was doing better with getting back into shape, but today it around 94 degrees. I'm surprised I made it for 2.5 hours of play. It was a great time though. Ok, not much more to this post. I told you they'd be short. If anyone is in the Lombard area though, feel free to come out and join us on Wednesday evenings at 5:30 at the commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment