Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lots O' Books

I added another new tab.

One of the things I've been doing with my excessive time alone is reading. It's really nice, one of those "silver lining" things, and I'm trying to take as much advantage of it as I can. I am going to completely destroy my goal of reading 75 books this year (mentioned way back here). Technically I've already hit that benchmark, if you count things I've re-read. But even counting new books only, I'll probably hit it by the end of next month.

So, at any rate, I've added a new "bookshelf" tab, with a link to my GR profile, as well as visual representation of my favorites, with links to my reviews. I don't write a review for every book I read, but I always make sure to write them for 1-star and 5-star books. I figure if I'm going to give something that extreme of a rating, whether it's good or bad, I should say why I'm doing it.

Anyway, I don't know how else I might dress up this new blog page in the future. I know it seems kind of unnecessary, when all of the information is available through GR. But, it's just something else I can share to make the blog a little more personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment