Monday, September 27, 2010

FOOTBALL!!!

That's right folks, it's football season again! Well, actually it's week 3 of the season, but this is the first week that I get to wear my new Johnny Knox Bears jersey. It was a birthday present from Charleen and though I had it in time for last week's game, I didn't think it was the best thing to wear while moving. Anyway, it's a great jersey. One, it's Orange which is always a plus. Two, it's got the number 13 on it. Again, always a plus. And three, Knox is only in his second year as an NFL player, but he's ridiculously fast and fun to watch. I can't wait to see just how good he gets.

Anyway, things are going well. The apt is looking fantastic (thanks mostly to Charleen). The kitchen, living room, and bedroom are all set up. All that's left is a big pile of boxes in the spare room, but it's livable and it feels like a home. It's great to have a real home again.

Well, before I run the risk of this actually becoming a full length blog post, I'm off to get ready for the game.

GO BEARS!!!
BEAT THOSE CHEESEHEADS!!!

1 comment:

  1. At least your team didn't flub against Dallas. Hope they win.

    p.s. Dear houston I'd hate you if you weren't simply living up to your tradition.

    ReplyDelete