Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not All the Attention It Deserves

So, I don't have the energy to explain all the updates of the past week or so (actually I'm surprised Pat hasn't posted) but . . . we are officially moving to Iowa. Or rather, I'm moving to Iowa, and Pat's moving out of the hotel he's been in for the past three months out there.

I should be relieved that everything is coming together. And I am. But it's still weighing down on me, and I suspect I won't fully feel myself again till it's all over. Just over two weeks till that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping everything goes smoothly for you both. Plus now I know the countdown so that I can start bugging him about when you are gonna play again.
    Seriously though great news and glad things are moving forward for you both.

    ReplyDelete