Saturday, October 13, 2012

Empatheia

I still don't have much in the way of specifics, but I do have a title.

It's a Greek word, the origin for our word empathy. One of my main characters has a sort of supernatural empathic ability. I actually don't know that any of the story will be told from her point of view, but she's the one around whom everything revolves.

And I really can't say any more than that. It's not any kind of writerly anxiety, it's just that all I have are these little scraps of ideas. I've actually been sitting here for about twenty minutes TRYING to come up with more to share, but none of it makes sense on its own. Or is it that none of it makes sense together? I don't know.

Regardless, anything more will just have to wait until I actually start writing, and the little scraps start coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment