Friday, February 8, 2013

My Secret Blog Update

This is a quick update to let you all know that I'm not dead. There is so little point to this post that I'm not even going to post the link to Facebook or Twitter. (Hence, secret update. Only those who actually follow the blog will find it!)

Earlier this week, I meant to do a post counting down my favorite Super Bowl commercials this year . . . and then I never did. And now (since I don't have the time to do it now and we're going out of town this weekend) it will be next week at the earliest, and that just seems too late. But, maybe I'll still do it anyway. Or maybe I'll pick a random topic out of a hat. (Well, a metaphorical hat, as all my ideas are jotted down in a file on my computer, and not little scraps of paper.) 'Cause seriously, I need to get writing again, on a more consistent basis. (Actually I'm working on a super secret project that will help with that, but you'll find out more about that later, when it's not so super secret anymore.)

(I'm very parenthetical today.)

Until next time, I leave you with my favorite Super Bowl commercial from two years ago, which has become the new bar by which I measure Super Bowl commercials. Haven't seen one that tops it since.



I just love that little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment