Friday, May 17, 2013

Three Quick Points

Between Wednesday's post and now today's, I've been totally slacking on this "bring back the words" thing. In my defense, Bout of Books has been taking up most of my blogging energy. Next week I'll start writing posts of more than a hundred or so words. But in the meantime . . .

1) Star Trek Into Darkness!!! We're planning on seeing it possibly tomorrow but more likely Sunday morning. (Yes, morning. We don't like crowds.)

2) Drunk Harry Potter tonight!!! (Also known as the reason we're probably not seeing Star Trek tomorrow morning.)

3) All the finales!!! I only watch a handful of shows, and this week most of them ended for the season (or altogether, in the case of The Office). I'll be sharing my thoughts on all of these next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment