Friday, November 22, 2013

Fantasy Football Rookie (Week 12)

Thursday Afternoon - 

Last week was a little more reasonable, despite the fact that Eli Manning had his best game in weeks the minute I bench him (of course). A couple other disappointments, but at least I was in the top half of scores in my league, and I'm sitting solidly in 3rd place.

Starters for the coming week:

QB - Cam Newton, Eli Manning
RB - Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy
WR - Calvin Johnson, Pierre Garcon, Rueben Randle
TE - Coby Fleener
K - David Akers
D/ST - Ravens
D - NaVorro Bowman, Nick Roach

I'm following the collective NFL suggestions, which for the most part match up with Yahoo!'s (is that the correct way to punctuate that?) projected points.

The only time I went out on my own was for Coby Fleener. Once again, he kicks off before Julius Thomas this week, and Thomas didn't practice yesterday and was limited today. I'd probably be hesitant to start him even if he does play, plus Fleener has a great matchup this week. I'll keep an eye on Thomas's status, but probably won't be changing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment